Pages

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Britney Spears

Ok, lets talk Britney Spears! Everyone needs to leave the poor girl alone! Of course the paparazzi is going to catch her having countless blonde moments-they don't leave the girl alone! The latest thing - she runs over peoples feet while driving! I'm mean are you for real! Imagine trying to pull of of a parking space with a swarm of people at your windows. What do they expect her to do, just sit and wait till they get bored and move away from her car! If you were being watched every second of your day people would catch you doing stupid things! We all do stupid things. God only knows how many other celebrities are doing stupider things yet we don't hear about it because they aren't being stalked! I'm not a huge Britney fan, but enough is enough! Let the poor girl breathe!

xoxo
AnnieG

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would have to agree with you. The press is obsessed with Britney Spears and making her seem like some crazy woman. Yeah she is a little neurotic, but I agree enough is enough!

I like her, and I'm more attracted to her as a person b/c she doesn't give a fuck what anyone thinks.

Web Analytics