Pages

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Beauty Tip of the Day

Do you have dry, stringy, unmanageable hair?
Try using Coconut Oil to bring out your hair's natural oils. Coconut Oil can be found at your local grocery store or health food store.


I typically wash my hair every other day. Over washing your hair can actually dry it. The day before its time to wash my hair, I apply some Coconut Oil to my ends. I brush it through to even the oil throughout my hair. I then braid my hair to keep a "clean look" otherwise it looks oily. =) I generally leave the oil in my braided hair overnight and wear my hair the next day in a cute bun or in a braid. In the evening, I wash my hair with out with shampoo and conditioner.

You should do this a few times a week if your hair is dry, otherwise, once a week should do the trick!

xoxo
AnnieG

No comments:

Web Analytics